Creating forest grounds with ZBrush Tutorial By Pierre Benjamin
PIERRE BENJAMIN is a 3D Artist from London, United Kingdom. In this post you will see his gumroad product Creating forest grounds with ZBrush Tutorial By Pierre Benjamin.
Pierre Benjamin will be creating a variety of assets which will then use for producing a ground texture from start to finish. By the end of this step by step tutorial, you will know how to create models and textures similar to the ones advertised. Volume 2 will focus on baking all necessary maps for PBR workflow, and implement a shader set up for Unreal 4 and Marmoset.
– Over 5 hours of video Tutorial
– 8 x 1080p HD Videos with Audio + 2 Bonus video HD (No Audio)
– UI/Config file
– How to use photo reference and Alphas textures
– How to model and texture Leaves, pine cones, mushrooms, needles from scratch in ZBrush, ready to export into Unreal 4 /Marmoset as low poly meshes
– How to create IMM (Insert multi mesh brushes) and Nano Brushes
– Pine cone ZTL
What will you need?
The latest version of “ZBrush Pixologic 4R7” and the latest version of the “Nanotile plugin” from Joseph Drust available here:
3d art, zbrush, zbrushtuts, cg art, 3d modeling, zbrush sculpting, zbrush tutorial, tutorial zbrush, zbrush tutorials, tutorials zbrush, free zbrush tutorials, tutorials free zbrush, free zbrush