Colonel Hans Landa 3D ART BREAKDOWNS BY Marlon R. Nunez
MARLON R. NUNEZ is a Senior Character/Texture Artist from Gran Canaria, Spain. In this post you will see Colonel Hans Landa 3D ART BREAKDOWNS BY Marlon R. Nunez. Likeness study from Christoph Waltz as Hans Landa from Inglorious Basterds movie.
- He delete the division history in order to apply Panel Loops, but set “12” as the loops should be generated during the process (3 x 4= 12)
- After that just hit “Reconstruct Subdiv” button, and you will be able to get down on the division level to the fist one.
Now on division level 1 is easy to pose it, create UVs, etc..
VrayDisplacementMOD + Arnold Shader
Marlon explained about the skin shader from Landa.
- Get the Arnold shader for Vray here: https://github.com/ChaosGroup/vray_al_surface/releases. Is still under development but on the last alpha version is already working nicely
- The most interesting is the fact that Arnold shader behaves pretty much right from the beginning, in fact Marlon ended up working with standard parameters from the begining
- Plug your difuse, specular and glossiness maps on the slots
- Marlon personally played with both VrayDisplacmentMOD and the Arnold displacement. From this point, he got very bad results on the arnold displacment all the time, so using VrayMod is the best way to go!
Thread on Zbrushcentral: http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?187013-MrNunez-Sketchbook/page8
Digital art, 3d art, 3d artist, 3d character art, character art, zbrush, zbrushtuts, 3d modeling, 3d, 3d sculpting, zbrush sculpting, 3d tutorial, zbrush tutorial, tutorial zbrush, free zbrush tutorial